HEALTH, SAFETY AND WELLBEING FOR YOUR STAY WITH US!
Safety guidelines & entry tests at our 4* superior hotel
With all the anticipation for the summer season 2021, we always keep an eye on the safety, protection and well-being of our guests and employees. So that you can plan and enjoy your vacation at the lake with confidence, we have summarised the most important hygiene and safety measures for you.
General hygiene guidelines
Arrival and departure
- Requirements for your check-in: the presentation of a negative COVID test result, a vaccination certificate or the confirmation of your recovery from a COVID illness are accepted as an "entry test".
- Online check-in prior to arrival is recommended.
- Greeting without physical contact
- Cashless payment upon check-out is recommended.
Accepted entry tests
- PCR test by an authorised body (e.g. laboratory): valid for 72 hours
- Antigen test by an authorised body (e.g. pharmacy, test street): valid for 48 hours
- Antigen self-test with digital recording on selbsttest.ktn.gv.at, available at any pharmacy in Austria and valid for 24 hours
- COVID vaccination: Partially vaccinated persons are exempt from the obligation to test for a maximum of 3 months from the 22nd day after the first vaccination, fully vaccinated persons are exempt from the obligation to test for 9 months. In the case of a vaccination, the vaccination certificate, vaccination card or printout are used as proof. Vaccines for which only one vaccination is planned (e.g. from Johnson & Johnson), the exemption from the obligation to test applies from the 22nd day after the vaccination for a total of nine months.
- Recovered from a COVID infection: People who have survived a Covid 19 disease are exempt from the obligation to test for six months from the time of their recovery. Antibody tests certificates are used as proof.
- When entering restaurants, hotels, leisure facilities and events, you have to register yourself with your name, telephone number and e-mail in order to facilitate contact tracing in the event of a COVID infection.
- Registration is carried out automatically at the reception upon check-in.
- Optionally, you can use the data protection compliant "myVisitPass" app. Scan the hotel's QR code with your own smartphone. The registration is digital & encrypted.
- Get the myVisitPass here »
Hygiene and cleanliness
- Maintain the social distancing of 2 meters. The lake sauna island is open all day from 6.30 a.m. to 6.30 p.m.
- The saunas can be visited individually or by families together
- Treatments & massages take place without restrictions
- Wearing an FFP2 mask in all entrance areas and public indoor areas
- There is no need to wear an FFP2 mask in damp rooms, showers and swimming pools
Sports & leisure
- Keep a minimum distance of 2 meters to other guests in the entire hotel complex
- The tennis court is open as usual - registration at the reception
- Our fitness room is open - compliance with a minimum distance of 2m and limited number of people
- The indoor swimming pool is open - compliance with a minimum distance of 2m and limited number of people
- Ongoing control and disinfection of children's play areas and toys
Guidelines for children
- Compliance with a minimum distance of 2 meters in all catering areas
- A maximum of 4 adults indoors and 10 adults outdoors at one table
- Wearing FFP2 masks in the buffet and restaurant area, but not when sitting at the table
- Disinfect hands immediately before going to the buffet
- No consumption of food and drinks in the immediate vicinity of the issuing point
The safety and hygiene guidelines can change continuously and we ask you to also check this link » for any changes to the guidelines.
Fortunately, we have a lot of space in the hotel and on the hotel complex and are able to carry out the recommended regulations for the somewhat limited initial period. Being out and about in and over the lake are wonderful moments for relaxing hours. The whole of Southern Carinthia also offers a lot of freedom on excursions in the mountains, through forests, on hiking trails, on running routes and on bike paths.
If you have any further questions, we are always there for you, preferably by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to your visit and remain with best regards from the already very sunny and green southern Carinthia and with best wishes for happy summer days,
Your Amerika-Holzer team