HEALTH, SAFETY AND WELLBEING FOR YOUR STAY WITH US!
Safety guidelines at our 4* superior hotel
With all the anticipation for the summer season 2022, we always keep an eye on the safety, protection and well-being of our guests and employees. So that you can plan and enjoy your vacation at the lake with confidence, we have summarised the most important hygiene and safety measures for you.
General hygiene guidelines
Arrival and departure
Hygiene and cleanliness
Sports & leisure
- Keep a minimum distance of 1 meters to other guests in the entire hotel complex
- The tennis court is open as usual - registration at the reception
- Our fitness room is open - compliance with a minimum distance of 1m
- The indoor swimming pool is open - compliance with a minimum distance of 1m
- Ongoing control and disinfection of children's play areas and toys
The safety and hygiene guidelines can change continuously and we ask you to also check this link » for any changes to the guidelines.
Fortunately, we have a lot of space in the hotel and on the hotel complex. Being out and about in and over the lake are wonderful moments for relaxing hours. The whole of Southern Carinthia also offers a lot of freedom on excursions in the mountains, through forests, on hiking trails, on running routes and on bike paths.
If you have any further questions, we are always there for you, preferably by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to your visit and remain with best regards from the already very sunny and green southern Carinthia and with best wishes for happy summer days,
Your Amerika-Holzer team